Specializing in Regulatory Compliance
Experts You Can Trust
Since 1980 Dell Tech has provided professional, confidential consulting services to the chemical specialty industry in Canada, USA, and Europe. We can assist your company with regulatory consulting including product registration, the preparation and authoring of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and laboratory performance testing.
For a confidential discussion of how we can assist you, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Consulting
- Pesticides (PMRA), Drugs (DIN), Natural Health Products (NHP), Cosmetics (INCI), Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- New Substance Notifications (NSN) and Existing Substances (CMP) for CEPA Regulation
- Product Compliance
- MSDS & SDS Preparation (Canada, USA)
- Canadian and USA Consumer Labeling (CCCR, CPSC)
- Canadian Supplier and Workplace Labeling (WHMIS)
- Trade Secret Applications (HMIRC)
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) Laboratory Acceptance Program accreditation
- Performance Testing for GHS, Green Seal, Environmental Choice (Ecologo) and Design for the Environment (DfE)
- Physical and Chemical testing for hazard classification under WHMIS, OSHA, CCCR, CPSC, TDG & DOT.
Tuesday March 11th, 2014
Search: (case sensitive)
UN TDG L.2 Sustained Combustibility Test
Enclosed Space Ignition Testing of Aerosols
Corrositex ® / OECD 435 In Vitro Membrane Barrier Test Method for Skin Corrosion
New Requirements for a Compliant OSHA HCS/HAZCOM-2012 SDS